1. LCJ Education is acting in the capacity of an employment agency as defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973 and you are authorising LCJ Education to seek work on your behalf.
2. Upon provision of a full and accurate Curriculum Vitae by the Candidate, LCJ Education shall, at its sole discretion, search for suitable employment positions on behalf of the Candidate.
3. The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of identification, qualifications, authorisations and/or references.
4. LCJ Education shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
5. By submitting your CV or completing the registration form you consent to LCJ Education collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal and sensitive information about you and provided by you or another person about you in accordance with these terms.
All information incorporated within this website is copyright © LCJ Education and any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.